Tuesday, August 18, 2009

it is better to quietly missing someone rather than let them know n and just get no response..

i didnt mean to hurt u just nw.i've been selfish.sorry. i got too many things to consider.im weak.i dn knw wut da hell had happened to me.im in one sided love,by the way u are,i guess so.it hurts me.i should distant myself from him.should i waste my time on a guy who isnt willing to waste his time on me? am i wrong to say dat love is unfair? dear, i'm missing u.i only get one last kiss from u.knowing it was just a month ago n nw u are far away from me dear.i still remember da first time u uttered' i love u'.i need to feel ur hands all over me.i need to feel u kissing me.i need to feel u holding me. i need to feel ur touch, u are hugging me. it's hard for me to hear ur voice again..dear, i care for u. i can't keep on living this way.u keep on saying u've been busy.cant u sacrifice a few seconds..cant u feel hw i feel inside..urgh.why it's hard for me to fgt u. i would try to give u everything,just to make u happy,just to prove how much i need u.dear,u dn care how i feel.am i important to u..? i'd cry for u.. it's hard for me to hear u utter da word 'love'.nw i dn know wut to do with myself.i cant stop looking at those pictures on my phone screen and waiting for ur text message..there just one thing that i want to know,
why would God want to hurt me so bad..? does He know how much it hurts to be mssing u..


ILY,amirulalif.





written by, fika.

No comments:

Post a Comment